(This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. This means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I will earn a small commission that won't cost you a penny! Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.)
Stocking stuffers! I have to say that they just might be my favorite gifts to give at Christmas! They’re usually the unique little finds that people are excited about and will use the most! I know I have spent some serious hard-earned cash on my kids’ Christmas presents and they end up liking and playing with their stocking stuffers the most! I mean, am I right?! Momma’s you know what I’m talking about! I usually include some candy with those fun little stocking stuffers too! Husband included! Here’s a list of a few great stocking stuffer ideas all under $20 and ALL Amazon Prime too! So if you’re a last-minute shopper like me, they’ll be sure to get here on time! I swear sometimes, I think “Last Minute” is my middle name!
Stocking Stuffers For Him:
1. Cable Keep– I don’t know about you but we have iPad and iPhone cords all over our counter in the kitchen and they end up in a tangled up mess! Keep those organized with this cable keep!
2. Wooden Phone Case– How gorgeous is this wooden iPhone case?! It’s so unique!
3. Multitool– I think this is such a handy thing for an outdoorsy guy! It includes a spoon, fork, bottle opener, screw driver, and three hex wrenches as well!
4. Fire Starter Survival Kit– Another great little tool for a fella who likes to camp! This fire starter tool is water proof and can also be used to break glass in emergency situations.
5. Space Pen– These are so cool. I honestly had never heard of them till my hubby brought one home! These even write at extreme temperatures and at any angle.
6. Solid Wood Bow Tie – This bow tie is so neat! The fella who wears it is sure to get compliments all night!
7. Mini Portable Charger– These work with both tablets or phones. They are wonderful for flights and long road trips especially with kids! If you’ve ever taken a flight with a small child you know how much a tablet can be your saving grace! Ha!
8. Stainless Steel Marinade Meat Injector– If you’ve got a guy that cooks, You go Glen Coco. Here’s something he’ll love!
9. Phone Lens Kit– This is a 2 in 1 lens kit that any artistic person would enjoy!
10. Leather Headphone Holder– Keep those headphones in order and on the go with this leather headphone holder.
Stocking Stuffers For Her:
1. Posh Peel Pedicure Treatments– Girl, these are amazing. I’m one of those people who if I get a pedicure it does not even put a dent into the calluses on my feet. These work wonders and the results last for so long!
2. Soft Knitted Beanie Hat– What girl doesn’t love a super cute cozy hat in the winter, I ask ya?
3. Cat Eyed Mirrored Sunglasses– These have been so popular lately! These will sure to be a pleasant surprise in a stocking!
4. Insulated Plastic Travel French Press– An insulated travel french press for coffee or tea! Bonus: It’s dishwasher safe!
5. Facial Cleansing Travel Brush Set– How cute is this cleansing travel brush set? It’s also rechargeable!
6. Long Tassel Duster Earring– These are so pretty and easy on the wallet!
7. Essential Oil Semi Precious Gemstone Bracelet– This is so perfect for an essential oil loving gal in your life! They can add a few drops of their favorite oil and enjoy it all day long!
8. Wrap Bracelet– This bracelet is so pretty but casual. It’s also adjustable so it will fit any wrist size!
9. Gold Tumbler – You seriously can never go wrong with travel tumblers! I love the cute phrase on it!
10. Plaid Blanket Scarf– A beautiful and cozy accessory for these winter days.
Stocking Stuffers For Kiddos:
1. Little Lion Pacifier- How sweet is this for your little one? It’s so much easier for them to hold and it is available with other animals as well!
2. Handicorn Puppet – I think this is so hilarious and would keep a kiddo entertained!
3. Paper Airplane Kit – I know my kids love making paper airplanes! This book comes with 72 designs!
4. Baby Knee Pads for Crawling – I always thought filling stockings for little ones was tough! Why not fill it with something they need. These pads will protect their little knees while they crawl around!
5. Rock Paper Scissors Card Game – Such a fun quick card game to keep kids entertained.
6. Christmas Fun Mad Libs– Have some Christmas fun with the whole family with this Mad Libs book!
7. Cozyphones Kids Headphones – These are wonderful for kiddos who can’t seem to keep their headphones on!
8. Wikki Stix– You can shape these into any figure that you want! Such a fun and creative activity!
9. Thinking Putty – The hours a kid would be entertained with this! It also glows in the dark!
10. Origami Animals – This is such an awesome activity for those indoor days where it’s too cold to go outside. This kit comes with supplies to make a total of 40 animals!
I hope you enjoyed these lists of stocking stuffer ideas! I know there are some things that I definitely will be getting my kids and hubby! I love that all these stocking stuffers are $20 or less so they won’t break the bank either! Have a wonderful day!