Hi! I’m Emily, and I’m pumped that you’re here! Grab a cup of coffee or a margarita and let’s hang out!
Let’s see, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I’m married to a wonderful guy who is currently serving in the Navy and I’m a Momma to two sweet kiddos. We have moved around quite a bit in our 9 years of marriage. That’s military life for ya! We’ve moved from Texas (where we’re from), to up and down the East Coast, and now to our most recent duty station in beautiful upstate New York.
Fun Little Tidbits About Me:
- We have two cats named Motor and Sugar Cube who are the BEST cats.
- I bleed Texas, probably annoyingly so. Most Texans do. If you’ve met one, you know what I’m talking about! Ha!
- We have owned our own home and we did A LOT of DIY to it. (I do not wish removing popcorn ceilings on anyone but so so so worth it!)
- I love breakfast tacos (if you’ve never experienced those, you’re missing out- for real) or any Tex-Mex food in general.
- I met my husband when I was eleven and have had a crush on him ever since.
- I have loved the show “I Love Lucy” since I can remember.
- I discovered about 3 years ago that I really, really, really like to lift weights for exercise.
- My design style is Farhemian/Rustic/Cottage.
- I love to DIY/Design and I love a good old chippy piece of furniture.
- I’m a hugger. Yep, I’m one of THOSE people. There are people in this world who like their personal space but I’m not one of them. If we ever meet, you’ll probably get a hug. Sorry not sorry!
- Last but not least, I love the Lord and am so thankful for his blessings in my life.