This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Emily(at)forthesakeofgrace.com
I am the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures posted on this blog. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without expressed and written permission by me is not allowed.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation and is a source of income for me and my family.
- I will always be honest in my opinion. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.BUT, I will never recommend something that I would not recommend to my own Momma. I value your trust over everything. This is my promise to you.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Products, services, or businesses mentioned in this blog, may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
Like many other Web sites, http://forthesakeofgrace.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to http://forthesakeofgrace.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
For the Sake of Grace is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
http://forthesakeofgrace.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
http://forthesakeofgrace.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
This was last updated on: Thursday, November 17th, 2017.