Spring! The kid’s have been enjoying playing outside without a HEAVY coat this past week and I took the plunge the other day and actually wore flip-flops! Spring is right around the corner and my heart couldn’t be happier! It’s actually my FAVORITE season! There’s just something about a renewal of everything that just hits me on a deep level. I love that everything is made new and is refreshed once again! I absolutely love all the happy, beautiful colors and I try to integrate those into my home with pops here and there. Since it’s quickly approaching (squeal!), I thought I would take the time and share some of my favorite Spring decor pieces from Amazon. Best part is, they’re all under $40! Good old Amazon is my go-to! It’s a sickness, really. I can’t be the only one that has a couple hundred items in their cart at any given time, right?
(This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.)
1. Ceramic Bunnies: How cute are these ceramic bunnies? I think they’re adorable to have scattered throughout your home decor as a little surprise here and there!
3. Old Fashioned Botanical Prints: These botanical prints are such an easy way to make a statement and add a some spring decor into your home!
4. Floral Shams: These shams would be the perfect item to bring Spring into your bedroom! These just make me want to take an afternoon nap!
5. Bubble Glass Vase: How gorgeous are these blue-tinted vases? I can imagine some greens or fresh flowers in these!
6. Nest Throw Pillow: I love this pillow! I love the nod to birds in Spring decor and this would be adorable in an entryway or a comfy reading chair!
7. Stoneware Berry Baskets: The pops of color that these would bring to the kitchen! I mean c’mon!
8. Rustic Ceramic Bird Finials: These distressed bird finials are so precious! I love the varying heights!
I hope you’re having a great week! Thanks for stoppin’ by this little blog of mine!