It’s Summer, girlfraaand! All the praise hands!
Summer is definitely one of my favorite seasons. If you have kids, it literally is THE best when they are out of school.
It means more family time and less rush to go to extra curricular activities.
It’s a time to move just a little bit slower and relax around water.
What better way to embrace the season of lazy beach, pool, or lake days than with a little bit of shell jewelry and shell accessories?
I found some super affordable pieces that will definitely work for the shell jewelry trend and heads up, they are all under $25 with most being in the $10 range!
(This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.)
- Multi Layer Necklace: I love this boho set! With a pack of three, you can’t go wrong!
- Beads Layered Necklace: I love how dainty this necklace is! The beads are so pretty layered with the shell.
- Cowrie Choker Necklace: This necklace takes me back to the 90’s for sure!
- Single Cowrie Choker Necklace: I love how this one is a little bit daintier than the one above.
- Shell Tassel Earrings: How cute are these!? I love the pop of pink with tropical vibes and it makes me think that I need to go on a vacation like right now.
- Rattan Shell Earrings: I love that these can be paired with so much because of how neutral they are!
- Sea Shell Bracelet: Similar to the one I am wearing in this post. I love to layer it with a watch and other bracelets!
- Cowrie Shell Choker: This choker would be so cute by itself or even layered with another necklace!
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Mixed Media Shells Bracelet Set: I love this boho bracelet stack! It would look so cute paired with a watch!
Seashell Hair Accessories:
Shell Pearl Hair Clips: This set is so cute! They would be so cute on vacation as well!
This trend just screams summer to me and I think that’s why I love it so much! You know I don’t like to spend a ton of money on fashion, especially if it’s more trendy. You can totally enjoy the trends without breaking the bank. Give it a try if you haven’t, I think you’ll love it too! What other trends are you loving this Summer so far?